Tuesday, August 23, 2011

rain on the parade

it would be nice for us to go to a studio and take a picture.

but it is not as nice as we were thinking it would be, since the studio doesn't have the right package that we want.

old style background looks nice for us.

but no, that nice background will only work if we are a group of 20 or more.

after that, we thought it would be nice if we can have a seat at the nearest cafe.

But we ended up on waiting list.

It's okay, it's okay.

we can have a comfy seat latter, just bear with it for a moment.

But the rain just right about to start.

We came in 8, too bad we were to big untill they can't manage table for us and they separated us instead.

Well, let us not deal with it, just order some food for dinner and drink something.

We ate, we drank.

We enjoyed every conversation that came up on the table.

Until we decided to leave.

We asked for the bill.

They said, wait a minute.

We asked for it again.

But they kept us waiting.

So we ask again.

no one came, just "wait a minute"

So we asked again, unpolitely.

they gave us our bill, finally!

but no, it didn't stop there.

Our order was about 100k IDR, but they charged us 250k IDR.

So we called the waiter, again.

We said that this is not our order, there were like 6 - 8 items that we didn't order but appear in our bill.

They took back our bill, and listed it manually. We mentioned things that we order.

Finally, we got the right bill, I didn't want to wait any longer so I walked to the cashier and gave them the money.

But it seemed like they still didn't believe us, so I talked to them again with a very unpleasant tone.

we left that F-ing cafe, and I sweared not to come back.

But no, the rain still pouring.

When I see there were 3 layers of motorcyle parked at the side of the road, I was like, wtf!

Mine was at the first layer!!!!

So I waited, with beggars running arround trying to sell expired newspaper.

I went back, tired, want to sleep, but no, I have to do some things first.

I finished at 12 a.m. and then i crawled to my bed.

I closed my eyes and opened it at 2 a.m.

And now, I'm writing this note, with a panda eyes, but not as cute as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment